Who We Are
Old First is a diverse, open, and supportive church community. Our members and attendees are from all walks of life. Whether you are single, married, divorced, with kids, without kids, employed, unemployed, happy, or unhappy: we have a place for you and are ready to support and guide you through happy and difficult times.
Old First is part of the Reformed Church in America, a mainline Protestant denomination with direct roots in the Reformation of the 16th Century. We embrace the tenets the Apostle’s Creed. We welcome persons of every ethnicity, race, and orientation to worship, serve, and love God, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We embrace the following missions:
- To offer God’s word, prayer, the sacraments, and discipleship
- To offer outreach, education, fellowship, and music
- To offer sanctuary to anyone seeking spirituality and hope
- To offer hospitality to community groups and the arts
- To care for the gifts we have been given through our Reformed Church, including our historic sanctuary and building