Old First has ample opportunities to get involved—either within our community or in support of our many mission partners and service commitments. For example, you could:
- Help cook and host those needing shelter for our Summer Respite Shelter (July-August). Learn more and sign up here.
- Host coffee hour after the Sunday Service. Learn more and sign up here.
- Help cook and deliver a meal to those in need through our Cooking for CHIPS
- Volunteer for our children’s ministries
- Share your administrative or financial gifts to support our Admin and Financial committee
- Share your architectural or project management gifts to support our building maintenance and restoration
- Share your writing and social media skills to support our outreach and communications
- Share your artistic or organizational skills to support our arts events including the Brooklyn Bluegrass Bash and the Messiah Sing Along
- Pray alongside other congregants for our work as a church, our community of Brooklyn, our nation and our world
Please contact us for more information about specific opportunities, or if you have ideas for how you might like to serve.